TeamViewer Adds a New Input Method for Tablets
A great number of solutions for controlling the PC Windows interface using the Android device are now available on the Play Sore, including the most popular apps from Splashtop to TeamViewer. The latter has brought some very consistent changes.
TeamViewer is one of the best remote control solutions available on the market for corporate and personal use. It has been available for quite a while and it brought changes to integrate the functions of the latest versions of the OS’s, including MS Windows 7 and the latest Windows 8. TeamViewer has now decided to take a step forward into improving the user interaction.
Version 8.0.1017 for TeamViewer for Android is more tablet device focused than anything else. For the large screen touch devices in brings gestures input, instead of having to move the cursor, making the interaction a whole lot more convenient. Other changes include:
• Android tablets can remote control Windows 8 computers using the Windows 8 native gestures
• Make-over of the app settings
• New Registration site for Computers &Contacts
• New app instructions
• Optimized for Android 4.2
• Various other improvements and minor bug fixes