Podio – Online Work Platform – Releases its New App for Android Devices (Video)
Today Podio, the online work platform, released a new app for Android devices. Podio is an online work platform with a new take on how everyday work gets done. It gives people the ability to manage their work in their own way and is trusted by thousands of teams, companies and organizations worldwide.
Using Podio you will be able to create workspaces to collaborate with specific groups of people, use an Employee Network for company-wide communication across departments and locations, and get their work done using Podio Apps. You are provided the tools to build Podio Apps without special technical knowledge and there are hundreds already available for free in Podio’s App Market. The Android app launched recently allows for tracking projects, handling sales leads and many other tasks. Here are some of the main features Podio for Android offers:
- Workspaces – bring the perfect team together and collaborate with anyone, from anywhere.
- Podio Apps – hundreds of free work apps for handling: projects, sales leads, product development, job candidates and more.
- Tasks – the next level of task management. Podio adds business context to every task, saving you time.
- Social Activity Streams – share status messages and get progress updates on everything in your work, in real-time.
- Smart Inbox & Contacts – stay in the loop with push notifications and private messaging, integrated with your phonebook.
You can download Podio for free from the Play Store.