On Sale: Crusade Of Destiny is On Sale – Advanced RPG Title
RPG fans know that it’s not easy to find a good title on the Store to satisfy the needs of advanced players. Crusade Of Destiny is one of the best representatives of the genre for the mobile platform. It is compatible with Xperia Play devices and offers a ton of features to keep you playing for a long time.
Crusade of Destiny by U.S. developer Dvidearts is, according to the developer, the first “full scale 3D action RPG” on the Android platform. You will have to roam a universe of magic and dragons, fight monsters and pickup different items that will help you on the way. Like most RPG titles your character will improve its stats and level up along the way. You will visit merchants to buy new items and raise gold from selling items you find while roaming the land. The game offers an impressive number of features, including 3D graphics or 3D sound effect positioning. Don’t expect the same quality as with the popular MMORPG for PC’s (World of WarCraft) but the quality of the gameplay is very good. Here are just some of the features it offers:
- 3 trainable skill lines. Become a better warrior, archer or mage. Some abilities available only to high trained skill lines.
- Countless hours of gameplay.
- 360 degree swimming! Go fishing for food! Even ride horses!
- Detailed side quests.
- 3D sound effect positioning.
- Challenging bosses to defeat.
- In-game cycles of real night and day on a readable 24 hour based time system. Some events based on night and day.
- Multiple damage types including slashing, blunt, piercing, fire, ice, and energy within a unique combat resist system. Certain creatures are more resistant or vulnerable to certain attacks.
Crusade of Destiny is now on sale and can be purchased for only $2.99 from the Store.