New Android Game: Space Off – Exciting Physics-Based Shooter (Video)
Thumbstar Games are will known for Android titles such as Meltdown on Mars THD and T-Racer HD. They have recently released a new title on the Play Store that combines all the features from the previously released titles.
Space Off is a physics-based shooter that combines certain elements from the developer’s previously released titles to give a unique style and gameplay. You will be squaring off against computer AI opponents, trying to break all of the opponents blocks before they break all of yours. You can also play Space Off with friends in a head-to-head style multiplayer on a single device as well. There are a total of twenty different space themed arenas that you can unlock. Once you unlock them, you can play them in either multiplayer or single-player. Let’s take a look at some of the game’s features:
- “Breakout meets asteroids meets air hockey”
- A frantic, competitive shoot em up inspired by elements of classic retro games.
- Two players on one device, battle your friends wherever you have your phone or pad.
- Fast game-play intensifies to insane levels!
- Simple pick up and play controls – one finger control system.
- Defeat fierce AI opponents to unlock new features and fun.
- Twenty Galactic arenas to unlock, all playable in both single and multi player.
- 5 distinct themes each with their own look, music and game-play features!
Space Off can be purchased for a decent price from the Play Store.