New Android Game: NBA 2K13 Just Hit the Play Store
2K Games, Inc. has launched their latest title on the Play Store going in the sports genre. NBA 2K13 is an annual basketball simulation based on the latest installment of the top-rated NBA video game simulation franchise. It offers lots of features and intense graphics on high-end devices.
NBA 2K13 features innovative control options, with an intuitive One-Finger means to control the game. It offers improved graphics and TV style presentation, including full commentary from Kevin Harlan and Clark Kellogg. The fast paced title is close to what we’re used to on dedicated mobile consoles when it comes to the level of detail and gameplay. It also features a soundtrack personally curated by rap artist JAY Z.
2K Games, Inc. are well known for offering the best NBA simulation titles on the iOS platform. Their new title on Android is nothing short of spectacular with the developers paying close attention to every detail. Here is a list of features this title has to offer:
- Intuitive Controls: Choose between classic control and One-Finger control, built specifically for mobile devices.
- Improved graphics and animations.
- NBA’s Greatest Games: Relive some of the best performances in NBA history, including Kobe Bryant’s 81-point performance in 2006.
- A JAY Z Production: Featuring a soundtrack personally curated by multi-platinum recording artist JAY Z.
- Multiseason Mode: Play through multiple NBA seasons and establish your team as a dynasty.
- TV-style presentation, including full commentary from Kevin Harlan and Clark Kellogg.
- Updated Rosters – All transactions from the 2011-2012 season have been incorporated, meaning you will be playing with current teams and ratings.
NBA 2K13 is available for purchase on the Play Store.