Need for Speed: Most Wanted Just Hit the Play Store. Will Set you Back a Few…
As we previously announced, the new title in the Need for Speed series was set to launch today for consoles. Though EA never officially announced it, it was also the date when we expected the game for Android and iOS. It is a title most anticipated, with the potential to be the best racing game on the mobile platform.
EA’s Need for Speed series has been around for some time and are one of the most popular racing games in history. Need for Speed: Most Wanted is the latest title and it brings a whole different approach to what we’ve seen with previous games. If you enjoyed it on your PC then I don’t need to tell you it’s a must on your smartphone. Need for Speed: MW brings a lot of new cars (SRT Viper GTS, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Hummer H1 Alpha, and many more.) and an open world to explore, with different races at every corner.
Here are some of the game’s features:
- Drive and customize over 35 of the world’s most exciting cars
- Race the way you want! By popular demand, you can now touch or tilt to steer
- Use Mods to enhance your car and get ahead of the pack in style
- Experience the action with mind-blowing graphics and intense full-car damage
- Earn Speed Points to unlock new cars
Available now for purchase, the game will cost you a few bucks but I’m sure it is worth it. Get it from the Play Store.