MMORTS Title Celtic Tribes Will Be Available on the Store Starting this Week
Though over 750.000 apps are available for most device owners when browsing the Google Play Store, the games offer can be surprisingly poor because of the lack of original titles and exciting gameplay. Some of the latest additions include top quality FPS shooters, RPG’s and soon to be arriving a long expected MMORTS.
Xyrality will soon make available on the Play Store the MMORTS title called Celtic Tribes. Rumored it will be soon available for Android, the game will have players building up their Celtic themed towns and waging wars against other players, all while possibly wearing fashionable kilts. The title is already available for iOS where it has gathered its share of fans.
The upcoming MMORTS will feature cartoonish but detailed graphics that is well suited for the games style of gameplay. The task will not be easy as you will need to build your special purpose buildings, and upgrade all sorts of units and technology. Like all RTS titles the basis is on collecting resources and deciding with accuracy what is worth investing in. Here are some of the game’s main features:
- – Expand your village into a massive settlement
- – Recruit a powerful army and fight against thousands of other chiefs
- – Collect and combine several mystical artefacts and use their power
- – Use the power and wisdom of mysterious druids and let your enemies freeze in fear
- – Gather vital resources and become rich by trading
- – Prove your strategic skills when defending and taking over villages
- – Join your forces with other chiefs
- – Fulfill new exciting missions every day to earn special rewards
- – Experience many animations and the beautifully designed graphics of Celtic Tribes
- – Maximum fun – alone or in the community