Drift Mania: Street Outlaws Will Come this Summer for Android
Racing titles on the Android platform are among the most popular available, with the NFS series at the top of the list and even from some other less popular developers. The need for more games has had the developers working to bring new ones, and Ratrod Studios has something very attractive in mind.
Ratrod Studios are behind the series called Drift Mania, offering one of the best racing experiences you can find. The developers are currently working on new releases and their newest title is said to hit Android this summer. The title will offer a great number of features, leaving nothing to chance and offering a drift racing experience that you are not likely to forget.
Drift Mania: Street Outlaws is the name of the new title in the franchise, packing very good graphics and lots of locations for races, such as Japan, the Swiss Alps, Desert Canyons and even on the steep hills of San Francisco. The title includes fully customizable controls including element repositioning and sensitivity adjustments, plus accelerometer (gyroscope) and virtual wheel steering mode. A complete list of features can be found below. Bee sure we’ll let you know as soon as it becomes available.
- Variable throttle bar system or pedal accelerator controls
- 13 high-performance street vehicles with unique specs
- 12 drift courses to master from different worldwide locations
- 48 performance upgrades per vehicle
- Hundreds of visual mods including body kits, spoilers, window tints, wheels and custom paint job
- Tuning mode to adjust all aspects of your vehicle
- 3 levels of difficulties
- 5 race camera configurations
- Full race replays
- Ability to listen to your own songs from your own music library