D-Link Offers the Perfect Way to Store and Manage Your Files
The D-Link brand is more commonly associated with routers and networking equipment than storage, but the ShareCenter range is coming to change this perception. D-Link offers one of the cheapest two-bay NAS enclosures available that is also very simple to use, which is great if you’re new to network-attached storage.
D-Link’s ShareCenter 4-Bay Cloud Storage 4000 (DNS-345) is the perfect way to store, safeguard, share and remotely access or stream your digital documents, music, videos, and photos from anywhere in the world. The elegant, user-friendly design allows for easy insertion of up to 4 SATA drives, without the need for tools or complicated assembly. The 4-Bay Cloud Storage 4000 scales with your storage requirements, allowing you to start off with one SATA hard disk drive (HDD) and add additional drives as your storage needs grow.
mydlink Cloud ShareCenter mobile apps are available for free on iTunes, Google Play, the Amazon App Store, Windows Phone Market Place and Blackberry App World, and allow you to configure your ShareCenter for remote access with ease. The mydlink Cloud Service also supports 2-way syncing so you’ll always have the latest data on the ShareCenter and your computers. You can even set up guest user accounts and experience the convenience of sharing files from your ShareCenter via a web link. Some of the features of mydlink Cloud include:
- Easy-to-use secure web portal for remote access
- No special network configuration required
- Remotely stream photos, music and movies to PCs and smartphones
- mydlink Cloud mobile app available for iPhone/iPad, Android, Blackberry, and Windows 7 mobile devices
- Share content with guest users via web link
- 2-way data sync between multiple computers and ShareCenter