AirDroid 2.0 Update Ads Monitoring Features for Mobile Data and More
For PC connectivity purposes the number of solutions available on the Store and from other sources are available in all forms for the Android platform. About as versatile as the platform poses the number of options for it do it justice as some don’t even require that you use a data cable.
As independent as smartphones has become we at times find a PC connection is still required for the most basic of tasks or even transferring backup info and files. Until things change and operators manage to even greater internet speeds, USB file transfers may be the way to go, though in in these regard you can also take another turn.
AirDroid is about the first and most popular connectivity solution through WiFi connection for today ‘s Android smartphones. The app has proven itself to work flawless and offer a wide range of options for managing the device. In order to use it, one must simply download and install it from the Play Store and then access the provided browser address to start the connection. Here is one more reason to use it. The latest version of it offers:
- Device-free (lab). Sign in on the web and AirDroid will launch automatically on the device, even when it’s not nearby.
- Same-network-free. No more same WiFi network restriction. Access AirDroid through different network with an AirDroid account.
- Find Phone. Locate your device on a map. Lock it or wipe all data options.
- Call notification and initiate new call on your Android device.
- Remote camera.
- Improved SMS, Photo and File experience.
- Many other bug fixes and improvements.