Adobe Photoshop Touch for Tablets Updated to Include Many New Features
Adobe is the no. 1 software developer for professional photo editing on PC’s. Their high quality standards are World-Wide renowned and their Photoshop suite is the number 1 photo editing tool for bot professionals and average consumers. The Adobe Photoshop Touch app for Android tablets is not as popular as the PC version but it’s getting there.
Adobe Touch apps are a suite of creative apps designed for tablets, but not restricted to them, since you can share files through Adobe Creative Cloud allowing you to share work between your tablet and Adobe Creative Suite software on your computer. Photoshop Touch is very useful for people familiar with the desktop version to edit photos on the go or continue work on a project. The app retains some aspects of the complexity we are used to with the PC app while maintaining the usability at an above average level.
The recent update brought Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android tablets to version 1.3. It includes many improvements, perhaps most notably the new 1600 x 1600 pixels as default, with the increased maximum resolution to 2048 x 2048 pixels. Included are also two new effects – Shred and Colourise – three-finger tap to toggle between 100% and fit screen and two new language additions: Russian and Brazilian Portuguese. Here is a full list of changes:
- Higher resolution capabilities: Work on images up to 12 megapixels while maintaining the highest image quality.
- Two new languages: Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Two new Effects: Shred and Colorize
- Smoother animation and scrolling in the organizer, tutorial browser, and file picker
- New gesture to toggle 100% view and fit screen (three-finger tap)
- New pixel nudging mode for precise movements
- Various Bug fixes
You can purchase Adobe Photoshop Touch from the Play Store.