A Play! Universal Console Brings Retro Gaming to Android in Style
Android gaming has since a while back reached new levels with the help of ingenious developers that have managed to get working console emulators of the best kind. Through these apps it is possible to enjoy titles that can bring back good memories of the old times.
Back in the day where 3D graphics were considered a thing of the future, game developers had only their imagination to transpose into games that often became huge hits. Sch titles are still prefered today by millions and and even gather new fans courtesy of the different console emulators available on the Store for Android.
A Play! by developer Nicolas Gramlich brings to life a collection of retro multiplayer mini-games that you can play with up to 6 simultaneous friends. There are 10 games available, each supporting a different style and built using the most pleasing pixel style graphics:
- SpaceFight (Amazing spaceship physics simulation – Blast your enemies into the endless void!)
- TankWars (Blow up your friends with powerful shots or trap them in mines!)
- LightCycle (You liked Tron? This is for you!)
- MultiPong (The classic Pong game with a twist – Up to 4 players, up to 20 balls!)
- MultiSnake (The multiplayer version of the classic Snake game we all loved on our cell phones!)
- BarWars (Be fast and strategize to control the bars and get them to your side!)
- MatrixWars (The 2D version of BarWars, where strategy is even more important!)
- Reactor (Show off your lightning fast reaction time!)
- Sequence (Challenging memory skill game popular in the 80s!)
- MicroFighters (Think Super Smash Bros going A Play!)
A Play! is still in Beta and provided for free on the Play Store.